Jambands.ca

Official Ottawa Bluesfest 2010 Thread (first post contains current lineup)

bouche

• Replies 574
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the setlist is a bummer tonight for sure...

there's going to be like a 25 minute stretch there mid set that I predict, with this heat, is going to suck the life out of the gig.

Man how awesome would it be for them to switch it up for tonight (though I'm not holding my breath).

Still.. should be a fun show regardless... good set closer and encore at any rate.

Any word on which Mill Street beers are available?

Standard beer tents have Tankhouse, Stock Ale, Organic Lager and Lemon Tea.

The big tent which Velvet mentioned had about 5 more options including: Stout, Extra Special Bitter, Wit, Pilsner, and I'm drawing a blank now.

The Stout and the ESB were winners!

For parking I'd say your best bet is street parking in Chinatown or that area between Chinatown and Albert St. Watch for no-parking signs, the bylaw people feast on Bluesfest parkers who bend or break the parking rules.

Hi NW. Sorry to interrupt but if you get a moment can you please point me towards that thread or link to the walk-up hotel deals you had mentioned a while back on here? I'd search for it myself but that DANG Plants & Animals banner is still infringing on my sense of agency around here...

Had a wonderful time last night...sure wish they were playing here again tonight!

Who's checking out which bands ce soir? My main show will be Steve Hackett, but am planning to see Renaissance and a bit of Moody Blues too. Would also love to check out Andrew Bird but he's the same time as Hackett.