Jambands.ca

Mike and Sharon Got Married Dot Com

Booche

Guest Low Roller

Congratulation Mike and Sharon!

The two of you have always made such an incredible couple it was only natural that the actual wedding itself would have been one for the ages, if all the reports thus far were fair representations.

I wish the two of you all the greatest happiness for years to come in your life together!! Much love!!!

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mike & Sharon...you shone SO brightly!!!! We were delighted and grateful to be a part of the celebration of YOU!

The reception was 100% deadly.

incredible fun!!!

The wedding set medley in the second set (Chicken Dance>Brown-Eyed Girl>YMCA>geez, what else did they throw in there?) was a sublime guessing game for pretty much everyone involved, and there was even a Donna Lee singalong featuring the happy couple.

there was also the countrified sing-along version of "Little Red Corvette"!!! And who could have guessed that Breit was familiar with the National Anthem of Belize....or that we could all learn the words so quickly!!! :P:P

Hugs and kisses to you both, hope it was an awesome day. If marriage is for you anything like it is for me and Fiona, it will be incredible for you lovely folks. Mike once said to me that he couldn't imagine being any happier than he is now, but trust me kids, it's a whole new dimension.