Jambands.ca

i see a cake beside esau's name! happy birthday!

meggo

Thanks everyone,34 and still kickin',who would have thunk it...::

Decided to sleep in today,just got outta bed,sorta enjoying my bed while I still have it for the next few days I guess.

Haven't started in the celebrations yet,I'm thinking I may wait ti see if I can make it to Guelph tonight for nero before I get into it.So,right now its coffee and giving my pipe a good scrape to see what I got to smoke...(all time low,scraping my bowl)...

Anyway,thanks again all for the birthday & well wishes,they are & always are greatly appreciated (especially today) even though my online "Esau" persona isn't always seemily appreciative,I can tell ya that the real Greg is.

Cheers

Dylan quote of the day:

Once I had mountains in the palm of my hand,

And rivers that ran through ev'ry day.

I must have been mad,

I never knew what I had,

Until I threw it all away.

Cheers to you Greg ... wishing you all the best!

I'd like to make it out to Guelph tonight to celebrate with you and the many other wonderful people that I'm sure are going to be there, but man oh man I've got a terrible head cold that is driving me a bit crazy ... not sure if I'll be in any shape to make it out tonight but I'll be sending you positive birthday vibes.

Looking forward to seeing you at some point soon ...

Peace, Mark

Happy Birthday, G!! Hey, I remixed your early morning stream-of-conscienceness "Decided to drop the 13" poetry piece into a trippy organic soundscape with dead space and other wild shit swirling all around... wild! I'll send you copy when I put some finsishing touches on it!

Have a great day then!

aaz.jpg

Umm, why are you looking at me like that?