Jambands.ca

Happy Birthday Dr. Evil Mouse!!!

Calamity Jane

happy birthday my love!

I feel so blessed and grateful for you at my side on this 'long, strange trip' of our lives together. Your empathy, compassion, passion, and talent never cease to amaze and teach me. I know you have touched the lives of many and I'm proud to be your partner and to share your gifts with others.

and sweet jesus, you're a great fuck!!

Happy birthday my friend. It has been a treat getting to know you a bit over the past year or so. You're a thoughtful and talented man.

I am actually working on a Dr. Evil Mouse dictionary comprised of all the words you use on here that I don't understand. Look for that to be published sometime next year!

Have a great day! :D

Here's you from the acoustic stage on labour day:

aaq.jpg

Happy Birthday Dave - hope you guys are settling in nicely and are enjoying your new locale....

Ok Deb calm down - I was getting all warm and fuzzy reading the wonderful birthday wish you had written then yikes that last part - too much info lady - but on the other hand - hi five for you...

(ok yes I just said hi five)

Hope to see you both in the near future.

Enjoy you b-day Dave.

[color:purple]Happy Birthday Dave!

It has been an absolute pleasure to have made your acquaintance this past year. I truly enjoy your company, your music, your philosophy, your opinion, your emotions, and certainly your hugs.

Be well in that new city of yours and be sure to share around that beautiful thing you have inside you.

Love and peace.

[color:red]H[color:orange]A[color:red]P[color:orange]P[color:red]Y [color:red]B[color:orange]I[color:red]R[color:orange]T[color:red]H[color:orange]D[color:red]A[color:orange]Y [color:red]D[color:orange]A[color:red]V[color:orange]E[color:red]!!!

[color:black]maybe you are an evil mouse, but you have good buddha energy. hope you have a wonderful day! see you soon.

:)

Dave,

You are one of the most intelligent, thoughtful, and caring people that I have ever had the pleasure of conversing with, and you are one of the most talented people that I have ever had the pleasure of playing music with.

Wishing you all the best and sending you big birthday hugs. I miss you, my friend!

"I am actually working on a Dr. Evil Mouse dictionary comprised of all the words you use on here that I don't understand. Look for that to be published sometime next year!"

Backbacon, I'll buy a copy for sure! Whenever I'm about to read an email or a post by Dr. Evil, I make sure that I have a dictionary close by.

Peace, Mark