Jambands.ca

BACKBACON Appreciation thread

StoneMtn

Wow! I received in the mail today a beautiful, surprise, belated birthday gift from BackBacon.

Believe it or not I'd never heard the Burt Neilson Band before and had been meaning to check them out for years. (I'd heard good things from way too many reliable people, but for some reason never got around to it.)

Anyway, BackBacon sent me a great BNB disc, and I am LOVING it! (BNB, come play out West!)

BackBacon, you are awesome for going out of your way like that, and I appreciate the gift very much.

Backbacon is a great guy ... he's a blast to party with, he's got a huge heart, and he has done much to get people turned on to Canadian bands that they have never heard before. He's burned lots and lots of discs for others, and many of those have gone to people not as part of a trade, but just because he's excited about a band or a show and he wants to spread the excitement.

Peace, love and hugs to you Keri, and I look forward to the next time we connect in person, my friend.

Mark

Believe it or not I'd never heard the Burt Neilson Band before...

:o

WHOA! I can't believe that. Craziness. But yes, Corey, you will certainly dig that band. Damn they're good! Which show did ya get?

And as for that Keri scoundrel ;), I doubt you could ever find someone who is as much fun. Bacon always has a happy grin whenever I see him. KK, I'm glad we've kept in touch (thank you Jambands.ca!) since those wacky days in London. You have a heart of gold and the sweetest darn girlfriend a guy could ever hope for. (I LOVE YOU PP!) I hope to see you guys soon.

Backbacon appreciation thread? I'm in! Talk about someone who radiates such a love of good music and having a great time.... Gotta feel pretty lucky to have met him. What the fuck is he doing way over in Chatham, though?

what he said. thanks for the fabulous times in chatham, and for generally just being you...