Jambands.ca

Groundhog Fest (Kitchener) Feb. 2 and 3

MamaPink

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here's that show if anyone is interested in listening to it.

I finally got the chance to give that a listen. Hmmm... I'd say it doesn't do the guys justice, for a variety of reasons...

Thanks for passing it my way nonetheless Willy, it is nice to have the memory recorded!

The band lineup has now been finalized - I've edited the intitial post to include the complete lineup.

Friday night will be upstairs only, and Saturday night will feature "two floors of fun." Think of last year's FUNdraiser show ... that's the spirit and vibe that we are going for with this event.

More information, including ticket info, directions, etc. will be posted in the near future.

Peace, Mark

I swear to god Deb if you miss us again I'm going to take your booze and drugs away for the weekend.

Deeps

:P:P:P:P:P

but if I come, I get second helpings, right?

so glad I ain't gonna miss you guys this time around....and you can't keep me off the dance floor when my mouse-spouse is on stage either, so it's looking to be a GREAT night of groovy goodness.

Schwa. et al, it'll be good to catch up with all you KW crew we only briefly saw in passing last time around........but hey, probably we'll be seeing a bunchayas for nero, no?

Edited by Guest
forgot Schwa.'s awkward punctuation