Jambands.ca

Groundhog Fest (Kitchener) Feb. 2 and 3

MamaPink

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm going to research some decent motels tomorrow and make some calls to see if I could get a group rate if enough people were interested. I'll make sure they are close to the venue (as close as i can find anyway)

SO, if anyone besides bradm is interested in a hotel here in KW for the weekend please post here or PM me.

I'm going to research some decent motels tomorrow and make some calls to see if I could get a group rate if enough people were interested. I'll make sure they are close to the venue (as close as i can find anyway)

SO, if anyone besides bradm is interested in a hotel here in KW for the weekend please post here or PM me.

I believe there is about 5 or 6 of us who should do the hotel/motel thing too...keep me posted and I'll get a head count.

Hey, Steph and I would like to come down for this. We need a ride from ottawa though so if anyone has an extra one of those, please let us know.

Matt, did you guys find a ride?

I'd love to go too... but our car is full of gear and no space for Aslan and I (gear before family haha!) How much would it cost to split a rental three ways?

(gear before family haha!)

been there!!!!

in our car it's either kids or gear...and sometimes the grown-ups really do need to play by themselves!!!

however, it looks like I, and therefore the girls, won't be making the trek this time after all (ducks from Deeps' virtual-thrown pair of dirty socks)

so stay in touch with Dave y'all and there may indeed be a way to get you there.

Dang. I seriously want to come to this thing now. (Circumstances may not allow it, however. We have a gig on Feb. 17, but our lead guitar player is going on a business trip from Feb. 4 - 14, so the Feb. 2/3 weekend will probably be taken up with some important rehearsing.)

Aloha,

Brad