Jambands.ca

Happy Birthday Bouche!!!

Ms.Huxtable

Bouche, my dream boy, you are one special person and I feel lucky to know you and to be loved by you. Although it sounds like an old cliche, you really do make me a better person. You are the most patient and understanding person that anyone could be. You don't judge people, you always have such a level head and you're so kind. Despite what is going on around you, you are never, ever negative. I haven't met anyone like that before. Someone who is so loving of life and people that you refuse to be negative about either. When people throw shit at you, you brush it off with a smile and continue to help them. You have taught me patience and positively, two things that have changed my life.

You are the first one to break out a guitar and make the party musical. I love that we make music together. You're an amazing cook and I feel blessed to eat gourmet meals every single day. You're encouraging with every idea I come to you with, you give me strength to try new things and to believe in myself. You are my work-out partner, my artistic advisor, my media mentor, my vocal trainer, my spiritual inspiration, my concert companion and my best friend.

I hope you have a wonderful birthday and that this year brings you all the goodness that you give to everyone else.

quote:

Originally posted by stu dog:

holy shit bro... if u were gay and i were gay..

Yeh I gave his buns a squeeze in Hamilton the other night and I gotta agree... yeeeee-haaaaa!

Anyway, happy birthday bro! If it wasn't for all your hard work on this site, I wouldn't have met so many of the great people I have in the last year, not the least of whom is you yourself!!! [big Grin][big Grin][big Grin] Have a great one.

Peace,

Mr. M.

happy birthday Mr. Bouchard!! thanks for the awesome tunes you spin when you have ahold of any stringed device and all the exceptionally fine work you do here in this corner of the world for the community... all that and a girlfriend and a day job too! fine work my friend [big Grin]

take a day and celebrate yourself [Cool]

Happiest of birthdays to you Mike, If I could I would take your bait and tackle for a tour of my tonsils, but unfortunatley I'm not around Hull today. (rain check? [Wink] ) Anyway, much love always and I hope you can keep bringing smiles to everyones faces with your kindness and generosity.

All the best!! J

Happy Bithday Bouche...ah yes another one of those crazy summer babies...(were all nuts you Know!) Anyway, hope your day is wonderful, cause you deserve it! I'll have a beer for you here in the T Dot! Cheers to you.

Mike Filipowitsch

Archived