Jambands.ca

Congratulations Low Roller!

Booche

Well well well.........

Rich Stadium's local whipping boy has gone and gotten himself further whipped. He is now a married man. Feel free to offer your advice boys because he is going to need it. The wife already owns his balls based on what I saw yesterday. It was a flurry of "yes dear"'s.

I must admit though, the smartest thing Roller has done since I have known him is ensuring I didnt get a speech during the reception. It probably would have been pretty short and read something like:

I am not sure who is more of an idiot. Roller or Plomox for actually saying "I do".

Who knew Andre could kick the dirty hippie look.

I cut all my hair off as short as its been in 20+ years and I still had a ton more than those baldfuckers.

I am disappointed though. I figured Rich Stadium was going to offer Low Roller hilarious advice. This thread fails. It's pretty much standard Cavern bullshit. I thoguht we were better than that people!

Who knew Andre could kick the dirty hippie look.

I cut all my hair off as short as its been in 20+ years and I still had a ton more than those baldfuckers.

I am disappointed though. I figured Rich Stadium was going to offer Low Roller hilarious advice. This thread fails. It's pretty much standard Cavern bullshit. I thoguht we were better than that people!

Beuller? Beuller? Barret?