Jambands.ca

Happy Birthday Bradm!!!!!!!

Hux

That's right, he thought he could keep it under wraps!

Happy Birthday to one of the nicest guys I've met.

A guy who has done so much for our band, and just been an all around selfless and truly golden person.

Happy Birthday friend :)

Guest Low Roller

Tried to hide this from us eh? Tut tut, the Sanctuary sees all and knows all (especially with all these new Big Brother features).

Happy Birthday!

Thanks, everybody. Note that I don't hide my birthday, and I've never denied it (and always answer truthfully), it's just that I don't advertise.

Here's the weirdest thing so far today: I got to the office this morning and saw a "Happy Birthday" banner strung near my cubicle...it turns out it was for the guy who has the cubicle next to mine: what are the odds of cubicle neighbours sharing the same birthday, and April 1 to boot?

As to being born on April Fool's Day, well, I always countered being called an "April Fool" by getting stellar marks in school and generally being the prototypical brainiac.

Both I and my brother (2.5 years my senior) were actually late deliveries...10 days late. When I popped out, one of the nurses said to my Mom, "Oh, April Fool's Day, what a terrible day to have a child." My Mother replied, through gritted teeth, "When they're ten days late, you don't care."

Aloha,

BRAD (Birthdays Really Are Delightful)

There was a party after Ween in Burlington?!!?

There wasn't. It was more like the party that was Ween in Burlington continued on well after the musical component ended. I don't think the party was actually over until you started wandering around the parking lot of the motel accosting strangers with a Bible in your hand...

Aloha,

Brad

Happy Birthday Brad! Where are you going to dinner now? I hope you took my stoneface dolly's suggestion....good fucking food.

I guess tomorrow night you'll be throwin' her down a little then eh?

Don't forget to drop your birthday in your profile. The Sanctuary is setup to show birthdays now.