Jambands.ca

x

Joan

Happy Birthday Nigel. Hope your good lady wife has big plans fo you tonight... Second base perhaps?? Just so you know we had a huge birthday party in your honor last night, all went well except your car was impounded by the cops, the kirchen caught fire and there is now a small Korean family living in you room..they seem nice

PS - They have a goat ;)

Happy Birthday Geoff!

Thanks for so much fun over the last few years. Thanks for making me play guitar more. Thanks for lobster, scotch, enjoying McCartney with me, and many many fun moments. You're always up for anything (as long as we'll put up with some Bobby). I'm glad you stayed in Ottawa.

Cheers.

and now...for Jenga Hux!

Happiest of birthdays to you hux! I have always enjoyed your company...you make me laugh; you make me cry (in a good way!); and you simply make my life more enjoyable simply by being in it. You are sweet and tough...and that makes me proud to be your friend. Lots of love to you today, and everyday. Good times ahead huxy :)

- Lynnie

Hux, you have been a dear friend over the last few years. I can only offer 'thanks' for that right now.

As for SugarMegs, she owns you pal. When is the last time you and I got into a fight? I can guarantee this, it aint been since you two were dating. She pisses me off.

:)