Jambands.ca

hey sallly...happy B-day!

CatPhish

quote:

Originally posted by Mr. Musicface:

(And Booche, you better get the lady something nice or I'm so forming a posse of drunken Torontonians and Hamiltoners to kick your ass 'til it hurts watching films of other people sitting down. Esau will pay for the cab.)

Let's do that (and include some Ottawans in there, too) whether he gets her a nice present or not, just as a matter of principle. Either he's done something to deserve it, or we can bank the whuppin' for something he's sure to do in the (near) future.

Aloha,

Brad

quote:

Let's do that (and include some Ottawans in there, too) whether he gets her a nice present or not, just as a matter of principle. Either he's done something to deserve it, or we can bank the whuppin' for something he's sure to do in the (near) future.

Hey Brad, great idea! It'll be like the Minority Report of ass kicking.

Perhaps that could be Sally's present - she can get the first kick with that big boot from when the Simpsons went to Australia. [Razz]

- M.

Happy, Happy Day beautiful girl!

2003 is looking like a pretty good year for you and the drunken sailor (new job, new neighbours) - here's hoping that all that good luck lasts through the months and years ahead!

bouche - you'd better call if there's a party going on! I need time to bake!

I believe you refused to share your birthday pie with Lynn, so it's up to her if she wants to feed your sorry butt any of her cake!

Love you both! Happy Birthday beautiful girl!

Archived