Jambands.ca

Name a useless fact about yourself

Guest Low Roller

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thorgnor's parents know a guy from helix too...

"Shortly after Brian's appearance on the "30th Anniversary Concert" stage in 2004, drummer Glen "Archie" Gamble departed to tour with The Joys and Brian returned to the Helix drum throne."

and according to my buddy, was then snatched up by Saga's manager and whisked away to europe.

Appaerently his innitial return to Helix, according to my buddy, was magical. This is why it burned so bad when Saga stole him away again.

I pretty much consider my self a Helix afficianado right about now.

I once had a chest cold, and one evening, as I sat in a three-hour night class, I actually felt the cold move from my chest up into my head/nose. At the start of the class, I was coughing and my chest was congested, and at the end of the class, my chest was clear (and I wasn't coughing), but my nose and sinuses were plugged up.

Aloha,

Brad

thorgnor's parents know a guy from helix too...

"Shortly after Brian's appearance on the "30th Anniversary Concert" stage in 2004' date=' drummer Glen "Archie" Gamble departed to tour with The Joys and Brian returned to the Helix drum throne."

and according to my buddy, was then snatched up by Saga's manager and whisked away to europe.

Appaerently his innitial return to Helix, according to my buddy, was magical. This is why it burned so bad when Saga stole him away again.

I pretty much consider my self a Helix afficianado right about now.

[/quote']

Helix's drummer during their glory years was Greg 'Fritz' Heinz, and he was the fuckin man. Once Paul Hackman (guitarist) died in a car crash along the TransCanada in BC, that signalled the end of Helix in many ways, as the core of the band took off after another year or so. Fritz moved to Florida at that point. Brent Doerner (Brian's brother) was a core member over the years though. I think he was the rhythm guitarist. Fuck I love Helix! We were cranking them in the car Friday night as we pulled in to Ottawa.

edit: I love how fuckin isn't censored.

Edited by Guest

Another useless fact about Ms. Hux:

I am a germaphobe. I despise touching door handles or escalator grips or touching elevator buttons or shopping cart handles. I usually pull my sleeve over my hand for these functions. That's a benefit of winter....gloves.

The thought of dirty dishcloths and sponges makes me cringe. Bleck.