Jambands.ca

Olympiclog

Velvet

That.Was.Fucking.Awesome.

Thanks Todd.

Just for the hell of it, because thats the kind of guy I am, I might say "You should have sold those tickets" until you are grey with Altzeimers asking "What tickets?".

Again, thanks. Fantastic stuff. I couldnt be happier for you. I've got that Golden Sunday smile on my face again.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you so much for sharing that incredible experience with us, even just through text I could feel the intensity, the joy and the Canadian pride you were feeling....

Every time Luongo touched the puck the crowd chimed in with their Looooo! chant.

Some retard (D Watson- Ottawa) wrote a Letter to the Editor in the Sun yesterday complaining about our poor displays of sportsmanship for booing Luongo during the game?!

thanks for such a great read! i'm glad that you guys had such a blast out here. sorry i missed you guys at the lounge. i'm not sure how to embed (can someone please sticky a thread with instructions how to do this here for us less savvy folks?) but this video is pretty cool.

http://www.youtube.com/watch#!videos=2Ht-2HpPGJA&v=8VMxt-MqTiI

shot from false creek with only the onboard mic. fast forward to about 1:00 and enjoy the sweet sounds of victory in vancouver!

Todd you write so nicely that I don't feel guilty about living these experiences vicariously through you. I'm glad you've added to the vast spectrum of your appreciation of all things Canadiana.

AND I think I speak for everyone when I say: Can we get some more details about what went down in that private hot-tub?

BOING !!!