Jambands.ca

Happy Birthday Jaimoe!

Patchoulia

It's is 11 minutes into Jaimoe's birthday and no one has posted a birthday thread yet...lazy bastards!

Happy birthday, Dave! Hope it's fantastic!

Love,

Julia

P.S. I am currently at Jaimoe's house with Jaimoe, the almost-Mrs-Jaimoe, booche, Douglas, PassedOutGuy & Basher. Good times!

Guest Low Roller

Happiest of birthdays! Tell TSOOL that it's your birthday and you should be able to pick the setlist.

Big Time will rock your face off.

happy birthday my well knowledged and goodly hearted friend (who I don't really know exept through these cathode ray tubes, stretched flat...)

do something for yourself you'll appreciate in retrospect 100 years from now

or get crazy ass drunked and terrify those who can't or just won't ever understand what... its a free for all!!!

(knew there was a reason Saturday was good too)

Thanks everyone, and thanks Greg for the David Brent Office party scene. That was an unbelievably uncomfortable episode to watch.

Booche, POG, Douglas, my fiance Vicki, Cowboy and perhaps Stoned Phillips and Basher, will be heading out the The Soundtrack Of Our Lives show tonight.

I'll submit a concert review of the show as soon as I sober up.

Happy birthday David Ball.

He didnt let any of us forget it was coming up at midnight last evening, as we trashed his pad. Broke 3 glasses, spilled 4 drinks, puked on the walls and (my personal favorite) Pete Townsend'd a 1960 Les Paul (shaped like an SG. Velvet, you would love this thing.). He is a little worried about it since it is a loaner. Say good-bye to that deposit for your house!

jkimbrog.gif

guitar.gif

Dave: Happy Birthday!!

next year we must plan some common debauchery. When I'm in a "drinkin' mood" there's nuttin I love better than challenging someone to match me shot for shot! As long as our respective spouses promise to carry us home -- what could possibly go wrong?

so consider this a practice year -- get in shape and we'll do it up "fine" next time 'round!

All the best,

Deb

Happy Birthday Dave!

You are one talented dude! Look here...you always were talented. Read this from the J.R.Henderson 1982 graduation yearbook.

jaimoe_grad.jpg

Pretty cute kid eh? This picture was from my yearbook in 1982 - I was in grade 8.

I'll get you for this Mike B.!!!