Jambands.ca

Zero's Legal Travails

zero

Anyone concerned about me I've made a miraculous turnaround over the past year, housed, employed, sane, even excited about life. I've been on fairly tight bail restrictions and as of my killer lawyers work, parents and arresting officers support my bail restrictions have been relaxed so I only have to report to court once a month and can visit my family home or call any time.

It looks like if I keep up the good behaviour for a few more months I'll qualify for what is called the mental health court Diversion program which means basically all my (fairly serious) charges will be stayed i.e. no criminal record - as if all of the heinousness never happened. As of Monday my lawyer thought I'd have to plee out to lesser charges and be lucky to get a conditional discharge and probation. My lawyer was literally fist pumping after the crown came around to my unique but very serious plight.

Thanks for caring.

Luke

If you're wondering if anyone in particular rather than in general is thinking about you, I'll step in and say that I have definitely been thinking about you, wondering where you have been, what you have been up to, and how you be doin'!

Thanks for the post Z. I'm sure I am not the only one to miss your presence.

If you're wondering if anyone in particular rather than in general is thinking about you, I'll step in and say that I have definitely been thinking about you, wondering where you have been, what you have been up to, and how you be doin'!

Thanks for the post Z. I'm sure I am not the only one to miss your presence.

What he said. :thumbup:

Aloha,

Brad

If you're wondering if anyone in particular rather than in general is thinking about you' date=' I'll step in and say that I have definitely been thinking about you, wondering where you have been, what you have been up to, and how you be doin'!

Thanks for the post Z. I'm sure I am not the only one to miss your presence.[/quote']

What he said. :thumbup:

Aloha,

Brad

What they said :)