Jambands.ca

Introducing...

Pablo Sanchez

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow!!!

I can't wait to come meet Aslan!! I know it's been said...but he's sooo beautiful. Precious!

I can't wait to someday feel the love for a child that you two are experiencing.

He's a very lucky little man to have the love from the two of you!

Call us when you are ready for visitors!

Thank you so much everyone for your good wishes that we received through Bear and on email. It was so nice to know we were being cheered on :)

I know that last night while we looked after an unhappy little lad with a sore stomach Dave was wishing he could join Douglas at Velvet Revolver... :( He only mentioned it about a dozen times...

Aslan tried to howl loudly and while the decibels were close the musicality and skill level just couldn't match Slash's...

oh well.

he looked cute this morning as he fell asleep as we got up ;)

Congratulations! He's awesome. Strong narnian name too.

Has anyone told you yet that little babies sometimes projectile vomit across the room for no reason? Hopefully knowing this now should ease at least a little bit of the blind panic if it happens in the middle of the night some night. ;)

Aslan David Lauzon

Born February 24th, 2005

See, you could have easily made Kimock in Burlington. ;)

I'm so happy to hear/see this. Between this topic and the "Favourite TV shows", I've had the theme song to "The Littlest Lauzon" running through my head since last night...

Aloha,

Brad